A belt skimmer is mounted on tank tops. The unit consists of two pulleys. Care is taken that the bottom pulley is below fluid surface level. The top pulley is connected to a geared drive. An endless belt of polyurethane material rotates on the pulleys. Bottom pulley has a self tensioning arrangement to compensate expansion of belt over time. Fluid flows slowly over the belt leaving the floating oil on the surface of the belt. The belt scrapes through a pair of nylon scarpers near the top pulley. The scraped fluid is collected a tank. The separator tank is specially design with adjustable baffles. This separates the additional water content and diverts it back to the main tank.
• We are of the renowned manufacturers of Oil Skimmer that is used for efficient separation of oil from process fluid.
• Available with self-adjusting wipers to compensate for wear, our range is offered in customized specifications as well.
• Provides virtually complete oil / water separation.
• Uses S S belt for oil removing.
• Several sizes to fit any application.